Why is Private Training necessary for success of an athlete?
– Private training offers specialized training specific to each athlete focusing on improvement of the technical aspect to tactics of soccer not offered during most team practice sessions.
– Private training focuses on improving each athlete where they are weak, maintaining areas in which he/she is strong and continuing the process to reduce errors to increase success on the field.
Private Training maximizes time and training variability
– Private training offers a session with the coach focused on a single athlete.
– Private training allows individualized training and resting periods.
– Private training provides a variety of unusual methods and tools to optimize personalized training focused on physical abilities (speed, strength, coordination etc.) and technical-tactical aspects (shooting, opening up, high pressure).
Private Training focuses on setting objectives and post training evaluation
– Private training sessions are developed with set objectives for each individual athlete in mind.
– Post training evaluations are completed and communicated to monitor the athletes progress.
Specific guidance on sports nutrition as it pertains to training sessions
– Coaches can also offer advice on dietary guidelines specific to athletes including pre or post competition diet, hydration etc.
Schedule of activities
– Dates: Monday – Sunday.
– Frequency: We recommend two (2) or three (3) sessions per week.
– Duration: Session is 60 minutes.
– Age Groups: U6 – U20.
– Locations: Orlando – Florida.
10 sessions. – Cost: $ 320
(First session Free).
5 sessions. – Cost: $ 170
1 session. – Cost: $ 40